Thursday 14 November 2013

Winter Exchange

This one is a bit long, so hope it still holds everyone's interest ^^.

While I like body swaps, I particularly like personality swaps; where people act like some else (esp. someone of another gender). As such, I've always liked the relatively scarce 'role exchanger' stories about a mysterious, alien intelligence that exchanges traits both physical and mental between people at random. The Role exchanger sprung to mind when I saw the white flare in this pic.

I was initially going to go without the physical transformation, but decided to add one in the end.




3 comments:

  1. Cute, but mysterious -- I like it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one......a bit off-beat, but well done...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :). I'm still getting into the swing of things, but I hope I will improve as time goes on

      Delete