Monday 11 November 2013

Thrift Shopping

Hi all.

I must apologize for being AWOL for so long. Literally the day after I moved here, I got a new job. That's been taking up most of my time, but I hope now I am into a routine so I can do other stuff during the day besides work. I don't think I'll ever post as much as some of my 'sisters', but I will try post when I have a chance and when inspiration strikes ;)

I love patterned tights, and I know lots of us girls like thrift stores for offering sometime odd but always affordable clothes. And I couldn't help but offer a nod to one of my favourite TG 'universes' when we're talking about shops with magical things in them. The manic expression lent itself to the more sudden change and memory alteration here as well.





2 comments:

  1. No apologies necessary, babe -- it happens to the best of us. Fun cap! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear :). I hope I can get into a groove with my posts

      Delete